v2.0 (May 2020)¶
This release is associated with the Revision 3 IRIS Kit, and is designed to be compatible with other hardware if you wish to assemble your own equipment.
- Support for RØDE NT-SF1 mic using a bundled version of the SoundField by RØDE plug-in.
- Support for Sennheiser AMBEO VR Mic using Sennheiser's proprietary A-format to B-format process.
- New A-format to B-format process for the Core Sound TetraMic and support for their updated
.tetracalibration data format.
- Support for Dante audio networks using Dante Virtual Soundcard with ASIO drivers.
- This includes compensating for the deterministic latency of a Dante system, meaning a physical loopback connection is not required.
- Utility for users to calibrate their own audio interface or Dante system (i.e matching microphone preamplifier gains).
v1.4 (August 2019)¶
This version was released alongside the Revision 2 IRIS Kit.
- Full support for any USB audio device with ASIO drivers
- System (strength) calibration with both 3D and mono receivers
- Direct B-format input
- Speech Transmission Index according to IEC 60268-16:2011
- Open Plan Office measurements according to ISO 3382-3:2012
- ISO 3382-2 linearity parameters (ζT20, ζT30 and Curvature)
- Automatic source-receiver distance (when there is line of sight) with calibration to compensate for delays in audio output hardware.
- Internet based licensing (in addition to existing HASP system)