Revision 1 Kit¶
The system diagram of the first revision IRIS kit is shown below.
It was shipped in a Pelican Storm iM2400 case, consisting of:
- Core Sound TetraMic microphone array
- Core Sound PPAc transmitter
- 1.8 m Core Sound TetraMic cable (6-pin female mini-XLR to 6-pin male standard XLR)
- IRIS CBM (custom-made receiver for Core Sound PPAc transmitter)
- Rycote microphone stand suspension mount for TetraMic
- 30 m shielded Cat5e (STP) cable with Neutrik etherCON connectors
- MOTU 4pre USB audio interface
- A small metal U link to provide a loopback connection between the RCA S/PDIF connectors
- Licence for IRIS software on HASP USB protection dongle
- IRIS software and calibration data on USB key
The main output of the MOTU 4pre is a balanced line-level over a female TRS connector.